Sunday, June 19, 2011

In my darkest hours, I could not foresee that the tide could turn so fast to this degree

Please, please forgive me. If I had even known I would sink so low, I would have done this so very long ago. I promised myself I would never, ever make this same mistake---and I will hold true to my word. I am.

You will never see me again. Hear me again. Feel me again. When I lay cold in the ground, only then will I cease to haunt you, only then will things be set right. Only then will you be truly safe from me. I will never come back for you.

Sweet beverage touches my lips, but sweeter is the darkness soon to follow. Nevermore, nevermore will I have to worry, will you have to fear. I won’t do this, I won’t. This is the last thing I can trust about myself. My resolution will bring this to an end.

It has to.


Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment